Find The Perfect Fit From Home!
Whether you’re finding your perfect fit or surprising someone with a gift, our easy guide points will help you discover the desired size.
RING SIZE GUIDE
To estimate your ring size, you can choose to measure a ring you already own or your finger using our printable sizer.
MEASURE YOUR CURRENT RING
- Select a ring with the desired fit
- Print our Size Guide and make sure the credit card fits correctly in the parameters on the printed guide
- Find the circle nearest in size
- The inside diameter of the ring appears in the centre of each circle. If you are in between sizes, choose the larger one
MEASURE YOUR FINGER
- Carefully cut along the outline of the sizer
- Make a small slit at the left end
- Wrap the sizer around your finger with the numbers facing out
- Slide the pointer end through the slit you made
- Move the slider to the largest part of the finger, this may be the knuckle
- Pull tightly
- The number that aligns with the slit is your ring size
|UK/US/EUROPEAN RING SIZE CHART|
|Inside diameter||Inside circumference||UK||US||EU|
BRACELET GUIDE SIZE
The measurements that you see in the drop-down menu refer to the inner circumference of the bracelet. Select the dimension that is nearest to the size of your wrist
MEASURE YOUR SIZE
- Cut out the ruler from the downloadable PDF
- Cut a slit in the dotted lines
- Wrap the ruler around your wrist with the numbered side up
- Slip the thin end through the slit, pull until comfortable against your skin
- The number that lines up with the edge of the slit is your wrist size in mm.